It’s been all the buzz since last year. Have you heard?! People have been asking for information since last May and we are thrilled to announce that the planning is in the works for our third annual Capital Region A&D Scavenger Hunt! It will be held on Thursday, May 30th in the downtown Mill Artisan district of Schenectady, NY.
The agenda will be similar to last year’s Scavenger Hunt. Everyone will meet at the beautiful historic Stockade Innin Schenectady to check in and divide into teams. Each team will have a limited amount of time to explore the city looking for pre-determined “items” and will need to accomplish exciting tasks along the way. After the hunt, participants will meet back at The Stockade Inn for an after-party including refreshments, inter-mingling, and the presentation of prizes to the winning team.
More than 75 people participated in the hunt last year and we expect at least the same this year. In fact, we expect we may sell out! People seem to really love this event and we love putting it together, but we need some help. We are looking for sponsors and hope you will consider supporting us this year as well as attending and participating. It is a lot of fun and a great opportunity to spend some quality, fun time with the interior design and architecture community. New this year, at the Platinum level, we have included an opportunity to hand-select your entire team!
The sponsorship levels are as follows:
- SOLD OUT!! Event Co-host: $1,500.00 Available to one sponsor ONLY. Hand-select your team! Includes six event tickets, your company logo listed on ALL collateral along with ASID, IIDA, and AIA; black and white logo prominently printed and noted as the Co-host; entitled to provide company swag in the form of pens and notepads for the participant bags that will be distributed to all hunt participants; the opportunity to make an announcement at the event and the exclusive right to set up a display banner/screen at the venue.
- Platinum Sponsorship Level: $1000.00 Hand-select your team! Includes 6 tickets to the event; entitled to provide gift/takeaway for prize bags (choose from our list - sign up link to follow); black and white logo printed at Platinum tier of T-shirt.
- Gold Sponsorship Level: $750.00 includes (3) tickets to the event, entitled to provide a gift/takeaway for prize bags (choose from our list - sign up link to follow); black and white logo printed at Gold tier of T-shirt.
- Silver Sponsorship Level: $500.00 includes (2) tickets to the event; black and white logo printed at Silver tier of T-shirt.
- Bronze Sponsorship Level: $250.00 includes (1) ticket to the event; black and white logo printed at Bronze tier of T-shirt.
- Event Contributor: $150.00 company name listed on T-shirt.
Please note, sponsorship levels cannot be split between companies. If you choose to share payment for a sponsorship level, please be aware that only one (1) company will be given recognition.
All sponsors who sign up by April 16th 2019 will be acknowledged on event collateral including the invitations and printed material. Sponsor payments are due prior to printing and your logo must be provided.
We are also looking for people to join our planning committee for this event. If you are interested, please reach out to one of the organizations below.
Thank you so much for your consideration and if you have any questions at all, please contact any one of us. Looking forward to working with you again. SAVE THE DATE!
NOTE: Guest registration and hunt participation is separate. Sign up will be available at a later date.